- I wanted to post a minimum of twice a week. Closer to twice a month. Ugh! June will be better!
- I wanted to have my Word Press web site for The Catholic Dad up. Whoops. Let's move that to June.
- I wanted to recite the Rosary every day...not quite there.
- I'm supposed to be reading the Bible every day for my 12 month goal. Right now I'm playing catch up.
- I finally made it to confession this past weekend - the first time since February. My monthly goal was extended...that will need to improve.
- I had high hopes of making Daily Mass - either in person, by radio or TV (EWTN for those of you who don't know). Aaargh! Better luck next month.
Well, I feel better. Never a bad time for an examination of conscience. And, never a bad time for confession, either. When was the last time you did an examination of conscience. As we head towards the midway point of the year, maybe it's a good time.
I'll check back during the next month to see how my inadequacies in May shape up in June. Pray for me...and I will for you. Next game!