Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog about Catholic life and family values.
This blog will center around the beauty of Catholicism and how to raise families, evangelize our faith, and fight the ongoing spritual battles that challenge us daily.

You are invited to share your wisdom on these pages with all the readers. Together we will address important life and faith issues and how to enhance our Catholic identity.

Key areas that you will find me addressing regularly will be about important Catholic doctrine and beliefs and how they help us raise strong Catholic Christian families. My hope is that you will learn, enjoy, and be challenged by my posts. You may be informed, amused, or even annoyed, but I hope it will in some way improve your Catholic faith.



Thursday, November 8, 2007

Announcing the 2008 Teleconference Series!!!!


I'm very pleased to announce that starting in January 2008, The Catholic Dad will be hosting a monthly teleconference intended to help you become stronger in your Catholic faith. After much prayer and thought, this has become a reality with the announcement of my first guest.

Teresa Tomeo is a nationally syndicated Catholic radio personality and author. Her book Noise is a must-read for any Catholic or Christian parent as it details the dangers of today's secular media. Save the date of January 23, 2008 at 6:00 PM Pacific, 9:00 PM Eastern (and you can figure out the ones in between) for this 60-minute interview with Teresa Tomeo!

Your investment for this teleconference is only $29.95. Not only will you get to listen live by Internet or your phone, you will have the chance to ask Teresa questions via e-mail that come straight to me. What a great opportunity to "Ask the Expert".

The opportunity to register will be on my web site soon. If you don't want to wait, call (360-271-1592) or e-mail (dan@danweedin.com) me and I will personally register you today!

I'm very excited about this series and about Teresa joining me for my first one. I will keep you updated with more information over the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

Vivat Jesus!

Dan

No comments: