Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog about Catholic life and family values.
This blog will center around the beauty of Catholicism and how to raise families, evangelize our faith, and fight the ongoing spritual battles that challenge us daily.

You are invited to share your wisdom on these pages with all the readers. Together we will address important life and faith issues and how to enhance our Catholic identity.

Key areas that you will find me addressing regularly will be about important Catholic doctrine and beliefs and how they help us raise strong Catholic Christian families. My hope is that you will learn, enjoy, and be challenged by my posts. You may be informed, amused, or even annoyed, but I hope it will in some way improve your Catholic faith.



Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The ONLY way to go!


That's me at courtside of the Sonics-Pistons game last Sunday. The Sonics are a new client of mine and they were gracious to put me and my family at courtside for the game after we met (thanks to Chris Fryar). This opportunity came about because of sticking to my game plan and goals.


What are your goals with your faith? Have you set them? Maybe its praying the rosary daily. Maybe its getting to daily Mass. Maybe, if you're like me, it's simply trying to make your day more prayerful.


Whatever it is, stick to it. When you set a game plan full of goals, regardless of whether its business or faith, good things generally happen. Stick with your faith game plan and see if it doesn't get you in the front row for eternity!


Vivat Jesus,


Dan
P.S. Set a goal to listen to my 2008 teleconference series. My first guest is nationally syndicated radio personality and author Teresa Tomeo. She will help you fight the battle against the secular media. See my post below to learn more. The opportunity to register online is coming soon. Contact me now to save your spot - dan@danweedin.com.

No comments: