Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog about Catholic life and family values.
This blog will center around the beauty of Catholicism and how to raise families, evangelize our faith, and fight the ongoing spritual battles that challenge us daily.

You are invited to share your wisdom on these pages with all the readers. Together we will address important life and faith issues and how to enhance our Catholic identity.

Key areas that you will find me addressing regularly will be about important Catholic doctrine and beliefs and how they help us raise strong Catholic Christian families. My hope is that you will learn, enjoy, and be challenged by my posts. You may be informed, amused, or even annoyed, but I hope it will in some way improve your Catholic faith.



Monday, January 28, 2008

The Hail Mary Brigade


Nineteen thousand three-hundred and forty-five. OK..it looks like this - 19,345. Big number, huh?


That's how many Hail Mary's you will pray if you do a daily Rosary. That's 53 per day (remember the three when you start). This year, we get to add an additional day with leap year.


How powerful would it be if every Catholic prayed a daily Rosary? I don't have the numbers but it would be unbelievably high. Do you think our world would change? I do.


Join me and do your part. I have many years of not praying the Rosary to make up for. Let's change the world one bead at a time.


Vivat Jesus,


Dan


P.S. I have an interactive Rosary on this web site if you want to check it out. Go to the right and look down the navigation bar and you will find it.


P.S.S. Remember to e-mail me about signing up for the Doug Strauss teleconference. I think it's going to fill up fast, so don't wait! E-mail me at dan@danweedin.com today.

No comments: