Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog about Catholic life and family values.
This blog will center around the beauty of Catholicism and how to raise families, evangelize our faith, and fight the ongoing spritual battles that challenge us daily.

You are invited to share your wisdom on these pages with all the readers. Together we will address important life and faith issues and how to enhance our Catholic identity.

Key areas that you will find me addressing regularly will be about important Catholic doctrine and beliefs and how they help us raise strong Catholic Christian families. My hope is that you will learn, enjoy, and be challenged by my posts. You may be informed, amused, or even annoyed, but I hope it will in some way improve your Catholic faith.



Monday, March 10, 2008

Breaking News - My next Teleconference guest is scheduled!

Great news...my next teleconference guest for my The Catholic Dad Teleconference Series is now scheduled for Tuesday, March 25th at 5:00 pm PST.

Aaron Stockton is one of the organizers of the Seattle 40 Days for Life campaign. He has been instrumental in its success and has really been a "boots on the ground" warrior for the cause. Aaron will share his experiences with you as well as update you on how the fight to end abortion is going. You won't want to miss the opportunity to grow from this young man.

The event is FREE...but you must register to participate. Space is limited, so e-mail me today at dan@danweedin.com and you will be sent a link to the teleconference web site. I look forward to you joining Aaron and me on March 25th at 5:00 pm PST.

Vivat Jesus,

Dan

No comments: